When placing an order online with Cloud Web Solutions Limited you agree and are bound to the terms and conditions outlines below. Cloud Web Solutions Limited reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Any new domain names registered will be under the ownership and control of Cloud Web Solutions Limited. The customer can request ownership and transfer of domains free of charge. This can be done anytime.
- All domain renewals are included in your pay monthly package unless agreed otherwise.
- Cloud Web Solutions Limited take no liability for any loss of profit or website downtime caused by expiration of domain names or other technical faults caused by any third party or domain registrar.
- All new pay monthly website accounts require a direct debit to be setup prior to work commencing. As soon as we have confirmation of setup we commence work. Direct debits take between 5-7 days before the first payment is taken however we mostly start work on confirmation of setup and not first payment.
- Cloud Web Solutions will require for you to supply textual content to be added to your website, you may also supply images and we can also supply stock images free of charge, the number of images provided by us is limited at our discretion. All text and images submitted must be free of copyright and Cloud Web Solutions accepts no responsibility for any infringement of copyright law arising from any text or images used on your site. We can also supply professional copywriting at an additional cost.
- Expected completion timeframe on most websites is around 10-20 days however if content is not provided this may delay completion.
- Cloud Web Solutions reserves the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or controversial.
- Hosting, technical maintenance, software updates and all general upkeep services shall be provided by Cloud Web Solutions as standard and be included as part of the pay monthly fee.
- Cloud Web Solutions will take extensive measures to ensure that the customer does not experience any disruption of service, we cannot accept liability for disruption of service caused by factors that lie outside of our control.
- Website amends such as changes to text, images and contact information shall be included as part of each package as stated in the package description. These inclusive amendments are subject to fair usage. If for whatever reason the customer’s use of this clause is excessive then Cloud Web Solutions has the right to evaluate the clients spend and amend the amount on their next billing cycle. Requests that fall outside of what is considered to be a basic amend, such as new pages, re-branding or additional functionality will be treated as a bespoke auxiliary service and will be quoted and billed as such.
- In the event that a website fault occurs as the result of amendments made by the customer, a request may be made to Cloud Web Solutions Ltd to rectify the fault and will be quoted and billed based upon our standard agency fees.
- All pay monthly websites include unlimited content updates provided by us subject to fair use.
- Any websites paid upfront will also include unlimited content updates for 12 months.
Contract Duration / Cancellation
- All pay monthly website packages are subject to rolling monthly contract.
- Requests of account cancellation must be done in writing by emailing email@example.com. Accounts will be cancelled and direct debit agreements terminated. If your direct debit fails and payment is not recieved within 7 days your account will be terminated unless you have notified us of any issues and we have agreed otherwise.
- Account cancellation will result in the complete termination of the website, your website will be held on our servers for 12 months if you decided to renew your website in the future.
Moving Away, 12 Month Term
- On pay monthly websites are 12 months of service if you would like to move your website to another provide we can provide you with HTML version of your website however any dynamic features are not transferrable, e.g. ecommerce, forms, blogs etc. Your payments can be cancelled at this point.
- After 12 months of service if you no longer require unlimited content updates you can downgrade your subscription to £10 per month which covers standard hosting and technical support. You will then be responsible for updating your website or we can still provide updates but will be billed at £25 per hour.
- If paying upfront a fee of £10 per month is applicable after 12 months to cover your hosting and technical support.
Search Engine Optimisation
- Cloud Web Solutions only use ethical optimsation techniques and take no responsiblity for loss of traffic or rankings associated with third party seo companies or software.
- While it is accepted that the methodology applied by Cloud Web Solutions is an effective one, Cloud Web Solutions does not hold any control over search engine rankings and therefore cannot guarantee any specific results. Furthermore Cloud Web Solutions cannot dictate or predict changes in search engine practices that may cause loss of positioning.
Contract Duration / Cancellation
- SEO accounts shall be placed on a rolling monthly contract.
- Requests of account cancellation are to be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account cancellation will result in the complete termination of all continuing SEO services however all SEO techniques applied throughout the customers term with Cloud Web Solutions will remain in place
Charges & Payments
All payments to Cloud Web Solutions for provision of services will be processed via Pre Authorised Direct Debit. Alternative payment methods are accepted at the sole discretion of Cloud Web Solutions and may incur additional processing or administrative fees.
Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that Cloud Web Solutions may have, if the Customer fails to pay Cloud Web Solutions on the due date Cloud Web Solutions may:
- Suspend all Services until payment has been made in full.
- If the customer’s account remains in debt for two consecutive months then a £50 late payment fee will be added to the customer’s outstanding balance
If you are unhappy with any of services you are free to cancel at anytime, if you cancel within the first 30 days of sign up you are entitled to a full refund upon request emailed to email@example.com
This contract will be governed exclusively by the laws of the United Kingdom.
General Terms & Conditions Of Using Our Website
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the Website. By accessing and using the Website you agree that you have read and accept these terms and conditions and that they shall apply to your use. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please leave the Website.
1. This Website is owned and operated by the Cloud Web Solutions Limited.
2. We reserve the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. Through the Website you may gain access to the products and services of Cloud Web Solutions and its subsidiaries. In addition to these terms and conditions the provision of such products and services will be governed by such additional terms and conditions as you may be made aware of at the time of ordering.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Cloud Web Solutions are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Cloud Web Solutions be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Copyright Restrictions (1): commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Cloud Web Solutions . Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Cloud Web Solutions to use any item displayed.
6. Copyright Restrictions (2): documents (not interactive applications) downloaded from the Publications and Downloads sections of this site may be used for personal use only. This does not extend to other documents and images contained herein for which all rights are reserved. Permission must be requested from the copyright holders prior to copying or other use of the content.
7. Cloud Web Solutions takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites linked to this site are owned and operated by third parties over which Cloud Web Solutions has no control. The inclusion of links to other websites should not be considered an unqualified endorsement of the content of the sites operated by third parties. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Registered Address: 11 Greville Road, Clutton BS39 5EN
Company registration number: 09710822