When placing an order online with Cloud Web Solutions Limited you agree and are bound to the terms and conditions outlines below. Cloud Web Solutions Limited reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. We do not currently charge VAT on any of our services.
Contract Duration / Cancellation
Contract Duration / Cancellation
All payments to Cloud Web Solutions for provision of services will be processed via Pre Authorised Direct Debit. Alternative payment methods are accepted at the sole discretion of Cloud Web Solutions and may incur additional processing or administrative fees.
Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that Cloud Web Solutions may have, if the Customer fails to pay Cloud Web Solutions on the due date Cloud Web Solutions may:
If you are unhappy with any of services you are free to cancel at anytime, if you cancel within the first 30 days of sign up you are entitled to a full refund upon request emailed to email@example.com
This contract will be governed exclusively by the laws of the United Kingdom.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the Website. By accessing and using the Website you agree that you have read and accept these terms and conditions and that they shall apply to your use. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please leave the Website.
1. This Website is owned and operated by the Cloud Web Solutions Limited.
2. We reserve the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. Through the Website you may gain access to the products and services of Cloud Web Solutions and its subsidiaries. In addition to these terms and conditions the provision of such products and services will be governed by such additional terms and conditions as you may be made aware of at the time of ordering.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Cloud Web Solutions are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Cloud Web Solutions be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Copyright Restrictions (1): commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Cloud Web Solutions . Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Cloud Web Solutions to use any item displayed.
6. Copyright Restrictions (2): documents (not interactive applications) downloaded from the Publications and Downloads sections of this site may be used for personal use only. This does not extend to other documents and images contained herein for which all rights are reserved. Permission must be requested from the copyright holders prior to copying or other use of the content.
7. Cloud Web Solutions takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites linked to this site are owned and operated by third parties over which Cloud Web Solutions has no control. The inclusion of links to other websites should not be considered an unqualified endorsement of the content of the sites operated by third parties. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Registered Address: 3 Elm View, Main Road, Temple Cloud, Bristol, BS39 5BZ
Company registration number: 09710822